TryoutsUpdated Wednesday January 6, 2016 by Mission San Jose Little League.
Player tryouts are scheduled for Saturday, January 9 & 16, 2016
• All players ages 8 and up (and also those 7 year old who want to play in Minor American division) are REQUIRED to attend at least one tryout.
• We encourage players to attend both tryouts if possible to have the better of the two tryouts counted.
• The League age is determined by consulting this 2016 Little League Age Chart: http://www.msjll.com/site/ClientSite/article/121759
• Registration payments and documentation must be completed before players will be allowed to tryout. If not already completed, visit the clubhouse in person to have your documentation verified. On-site Registration will be open before all specified tryout times. It is strongly recommended to register your player before the day of tryouts to avoid long wait times.
• Players should bring a glove and a cup (for boys) to the tryout. They should wear proper shoes (Cleats). Players should wear comfortable clothing as this will be a physical activity. Uniforms are not required. Players may choose to bring their own bat or helmet.
Tryout Times for January 9 &16, 2016
|League Age||Last Name||Time||Field|
|13 & 14||A-Z||10:00am||Senior|
Please note that tryouts are not conducted for T-Ball and Farm Division. However if you think your kid is ready to play in any division Minor American and above, you will need to bring him/her to one of the tryouts. Players in the age group in the table above must attend at least one of the two tryouts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Looking forward to an exciting season !!