Proof of residencyUpdated Saturday November 21, 2015 by Mission San Jose Little League.
If you live within MSJLL boundaries the following documents are accepted as proof of residency.
Residence shall be established and supported by documents, dated or in force between February 1, 2015 (previous year) and February 1, 2016 (current year), from THREE OR MORE of the following categories to determine residency of such parent(s) or guardian:
1. Driver’s License
2. Voter’s Registration
3. School records
4. Welfare/child care records
5. Federal records
6. State records
7. Local (municipal) records
8. Support payment records
9. Homeowner or tenant records
10. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
11. Financial (loan, credit, investments, etc.) records
12. Insurance documents
13. Medical records
14. Military records
15. Internet, cable or satellite records
16. Vehicle records
17. Employment records
Note : Example – Three utility bills (three items from No. 10 above) constitute only ONE document.
If you do not live within the league boundaries but attend one of the schools which are within our league boundary then you will just need to complete this form (you do NOT need any other proof of residency).